Traveling

Just a quick update from my hotel in Washington D.C. to say that I'm traveling right now, but when I get back, I'm going to be updating this blog more frequently. It's already been two months since my last post!

Anyway, I'm in Washington D.C. with my church at the moment. We arrived here on Saturday night, spent the night in Arlington, and then took a 9 hour bus tour of D.C. the following day. Today, we're leaving to spend the rest of the week in Philadelphia at a camp call M-fuge. We'll be going out into the city to work with kids, the homeless, lead games and rec, clean, paint, etc. etc.

Be back Saturday night!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog my friend, congratulations from:
http://artesmarcialesdelmundo-oz.blogspot.com/

Boxe thai Gatineau said...

Truly, like the martial arts in this blog. Dedication and seriousness are important to succeed in martial arts.

Unknown said...

oh I love this! Thank you so much for visiting my blog at.I think my readers will really martial arts vancouver appriciate all the hard work that when into this post.

Jake said...

Great post. I think this shows that even after a layoff you can always go back to training. Looking foward to reading more.

David Ronaldo said...

Good article shared.
carlson gracie

best self defense martial art said...

thank

MMA Warfare said...

Awesome post. When it comes to martial arts, it's really about the total focus, dedication and commitment. I look forward to reading more - there aren't many martial arts bloggers in the field. Cheers, James