Black Belt Test - Results


Success!

By the time everything was said and done, the test clocked in at around four hours. I'm exhausted, bruised, my pinky finger is hurting for some reason, and I have an on and off headache, but other than those things, I feel great. The black belt test was an amazing experience. I had so much support and encouragement from family, friends, the other students, and the black belts.

A big thank you especially to all the students from our sister class who came! I can't express how refreshing it was to have a room full of adult students with a mix of experience levels...and height differences! There were white belts, yellow belts, green belts, and blue belts in attendance. 

A full report will be forthcoming as soon as I recover from the ordeal and obtain pictures from those who brought cameras.

Now, to bed. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

7 comments:

Sue C said...

Congratulations! A great accomplishment Ariel, and thoroughly deserved. Looking forward to the full report......

Felicia said...

Whoo-Hoo! Congratulations, Ariel! Told ya you'd be great :-)

Michele said...

Congratulations!

Shodan said...

Congratulations!
You can certainly be proud of yourself, we all know how hard you trained for this and it is well deserved. I look forward to reading all about it, and seeing the photos!

The Strongest Karate said...

Well done, Ariel!

Ariel said...

Thanks, everyone!

Matt said...

Woot!